Monday, August 10, 2026

HMFMC #471 Midway Inspiration AG or Torn Paper


Anything Goes 


with the option theme of  
 
Torn Paper


Hosted by our Talented Teamie - Sue K

 


It was a bit hard fitting in a piece of torn paper, but I managed to "squeak" in my torn paper on a sentiment strip.


I used the Spellbinders stamp Squeaky Voice RSC-041 for my image and cut it out with a Spellbinders die and mounted it on an embossed background from Pink & Main. The stenciling is a Lori Whitlock Hello Autumn stencil.  

Products Used:

Squeaky Voice RSC-041 by Spellbinders

Pink & Main Grid Embossing 6x6 Embossing Folder

Pumpkin Spice-Hello Autumn Stencil Carta Bella

Emerald  Cut Labels and Tags by Spellbinders




 So join in the fun! Please use a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends, Happy Hoppers or Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor, Barry and
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)

 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor

for their continued support! 


Thanks for stopping in today. 


💕♥ Sue     

Pin It!

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Sue :-) such a sweet little image and the stencilled background, embossing, and frame, all look fabulous! I love how you managed to 'squeek' a torn strip in there too ;-)

Hope you have a great week!
and I hope the fires die sown soon!!
luv
Lols XXX

Cynthia said...

So cute!

Leslie Miller said...

I love it! Squeaky voice serum -- tee hee! You worked that torn paper into the design perfectly. So cute, Sue!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So adorable Sue, love the die frame and used on the torn piece too, great stuff. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...