Saturday, July 18, 2026

Penny Black Saturday Challenge ATG or On The Move


 Penny Black Saturday Challenge


July Challenge

MidWay Inspiration

Anything Goes


or the optional theme-


On the Move 




Joyful Journey and Die


I  used a side step card base cut with my Silhouette (Side Step card here).

I colored my image with copics and used the coordinating die to cut it out. I popped that mad dasher into the cute winter scene and it was done!! The sentiment was included  with the stamp set. 



Thanks for stopping by today!

Sue


Pin It!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, so cute! I have this stamp and it's definitely a favorite. I love it as a stair step with the trees, and it's perfect for the challenge!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Definitely Joy in this card Sue I had a huge smile when I saw it. Love it as a stepper too. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...