Monday, September 23, 2024

Lori Whitlock Happy Birthday Dog

 

5x7 Box Card Happy Birthday Dog






 
 Hello Little Midge







I am expecting a new little grand doggie coming into the family soon.  Her name is Midge and she is a little Frenchton. She's mostly a black/brown brindle with a touch of white and is the cutest little roly poly pup!

My daughter Abby is anxiously awaiting the day when Midge can come to stay. It was Abby's birthday recently so I made this card with a little "Midge" wishing her happy birthday!  It is a very easy box card with lots of colorful balloons!  The sentiment is a print and cut that is provided in the file. Of course I always print about 10 so I can use the sentiments on other projects! 


I hope you enjoy this card.  It can be found in Lori's shop (click on the top link at the very top) or can be found at the Silhouette store HERE






Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...