Monday, June 10, 2024

HMFMC #417 ATG or HERE COMES SUMMER

 

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge


Welcome to Our New Challenge


#417

 Anything Goes 


with the option theme of 


HERE COMES SUMMER


 
Add A House Mouse or Friend

Join the fun by entering your projects using
any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
 stamps, CD collection images and, or, any decoupage by 
House-Mouse Designs!


side view






Back of card


Lemon Lips(old stamp)

 Box Card Lemonade Jar 


I used this oldie but goodie for the current challenge.  I love those cute little Lemon Lips they are making! You may be able to google the stamp and find it on eBay. The little sentiment is from an old Daisy Bucket clear stamp. It's recycle day I guess. I love all my House Mouse stamps and enjoyed looking through them all to find exactly what I wanted. This  one was a classic wood mount stamp.

*****

Nothing says SUMMER more than an ice cold glass of Lemonade don't you think?

I cut this cute card with my Silhouette and popped  Maxwell on the top of the card and Mudpie to the extra back panel I added to have room for a personal note. 


Barry at House Mouse Designs is sharing two wonderful prizes for this challenge so don't miss out!


 


We Welcome back Barry & his team @ House Mouse Designs



We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)

 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Also, House Mouse Designs donated this stamp for a second prize!

RSC-023  Flower Shower

Many thanks to our generous Sponsor
      for their continued support.  

                                                                  
 This Challenge closes at 5am (EST) on Sunday June 23rd

Thanks for stopping in today, I do hope you enjoyed checking out my House Mouse inspiration!

💕♥ Sue  



Pin It!

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow fantastic and great card Sue, fab design.....but it's only 12gr and raining in holland...........gr karin

Tee said...

This is just Gorgeous!! Love it.

Sue said...

What a fabulous creation this fun card is. The colors are so bright and cheerful and the design is awesome. Love your little lemon lips too.

Hugs
Sue

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, look at this! Summer in a Mason jar mug and so darn CUTE! Love the two Lemon Lips stamps. Exactly what I look like when sucking a lemon. I'm smiling all over!

April said...

This is super cute! I love your fun and colorful project. Have a great week. xx

Lorraine A said...

How gorgeous is this!! I love the little mouse, haha, and the whole cocktail theme and die cut design is absolutely fabulous!! This screams 'Summer'!! :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x
p.s, just catching up after a lovely trip to France ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...