Monday, October 16, 2023

HMFMC#401 Anything Goes or Add a House Mouse Friend Other Than A House Mouse





ANYTHING GOES


with the option theme of 

Add a House Mouse Friend other than a House Mouse. 




Hosted by our Talented Teamie BUNNY










Don't Cry Over Spilled Candy (Booda and Pebble)


I dug out some of the House Mouse Gruffie friends. What a blast from the past! I sure miss these friends of the meecies! I wish they would bring them back!

Halloween projects:
I have two containers of just Halloween stamps, ribbons, papers. I dig them out every October and have fun putting together Halloween scenes. I have baggies of fun elements I cut with my Silhouette (bats, spider webs, fences, haunted houses,) extra stamped images and parts and pieces of past projects. 

Card #1-Image colored with copics. Matted on an embossed spider web panel and then some fun Halloween DP leftover from another time. The label tag and the bat were from the stash bag and the sentiment from those little Studio G $1 stamps sets that were so popular years ago. Added Wink of Stella on the butterfly wings

Card #2-Image was cut out with my Scan N Cut and colored with copics. The spider web card base was cut with my Silhouette as well as the bat, fence and sentiment. DP was left over from a past project. Added Wink of Stella on the butterfly wings



 Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg

Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads




Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support. 

Thanks for stopping in today, I do

 hope you enjoyed checking out

 my House Mouse inspiration!


💕♥ Sue    

 


Pin It!

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great cards you have made Sue

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Oh super cute and adorable card and image x

Sue said...

How fun to see this colored up and decorated for Halloween two ways! Colors are so bright and fun, hope you have someone special to receive them, they would be lucky recipients!!

Hugs
Sue

I miss the Gruffies too!!!!!

April Williams said...

These are so cute! I love the papers and your coloring is beautiful. Have a great week! xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Sue :-) Gruffie is my most fave bear and I love this image! so adorable! Both cards are just so sweet!!

hope you're having a good weekend xx
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

The blue background on card number 1 is so pretty. I love the papers and the great coloring. It is such a fun image. I would tell that Gruffie there is a 5 second rule and to hurry up and pick up that candy. That rule does not apply if it's dropped on a hospital floor though.
Card number 2 is just as cute. Love the spider web, fantastic papers and the gate. I wish I had more of these Gruffies. A comeback would be great. I want that wish to have some new Happy Hoppers too. [Bunny]

creationsnz said...

It's good to see the two totally different cards with the same image... both great interpretations of the same cand-astropy! CarolG

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Two fabulous cards and love your bright colors and decorations! So festive and fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...