Monday, February 7, 2022

HMFMC#358 Get Well or ATG Heart Treats

 



Midway Inspiration

#358


'ANYTHING GOES'

with the option of 

Get Well


Hosted by our Talented Teamie Misti 

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.










Ohhhh... there was a new release of a bunch of sweet  House Mouse Stamps!  I had to use this one before Valentines Day!  (I skipped out on the Get Well theme for this challenge.) 

I colored my image with copics and cut it out with a Lawn Fawn rectangle die. I cut another larger rectangle out of Bristol Smooth watercolor paper and used Arteza watercolor pens for my pastel rainbow. I found a little LOVE die cut from Lawn Fawn that I had never used-- I was happy to finally add it onto this cute card.



Generously Sponsored  by:


We welcome back Di's DigiStamps 



One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


Plus the design team are offering this super  unmounted
 Gruffie stamp set  to one lucky winner..



Many thanks to our Generous Sponsors for their continued support.





Thanks for stopping in today, I do

 hope you enjoyed checking out

 my House Mouse inspiration!


 Sue   




Pin It!

9 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative card lovely layout and background x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) I love that we both used the same cute stamp! The soft colors you used and the rainbow backhground are so pretty, and of course the 'love' sentiment finishes it off perfectly, Beautifully done 🌈 🧡

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

Super stunning colouring Sue, I have this image to start on. Love the gorgeous pastel colours adorable card

Mousey hugs Christine xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Sue

Gr Karin

April said...

Your beautiful background goes wonderfully with the image. Great coloring too. Have a fine week. xx

Bunny said...

This is so cute. Your background has some lovely colors and it turned out so beautifully. [Bunny]

Sue said...

Sue, just beautiful. Love the colors and your pretty card design on this sweet image. Love the background you created.

Hugs
Sue
Thinking of you....

Leslie Miller said...

Of course you had to use this darling stamp! Your pastel rainbow background is awesome, too. I would have suspected it was some amazing designer paper if you hadn't said. Such a cute card, Sue!

creationsnz said...

Hi Sue. Great card. I like how you matched the smooshy background colours to the sweets - clever. CarolG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...