Tuesday, January 11, 2022

HMFMC #356 ATG Midway Inspiration Something New -Marshmallow Mice




# 356 Midway Inspiration

with the option theme of 

'ANYTHING GOES'
or
Something New






It's been a while since I have stamped. I sure feel rusty but I enjoyed getting back to craftiness!

This is one from the newest release (although there is a new Valentine release coming soon). 

I chose muted colors (for me anyway) and maybe that's why I think I am not in love with this color theme. It is a good thing to try new colors, but next time I will go with the fun bright colors I love. 

I colored the image and decided it still needed 'something'.  I used an Echo Park/Lori Whitlock Wild and Free stencil and added and cute little Echo Park sentiment. 

I am currently trying out a new photo editing software that took me days to figure out. I don't have access to my normal computer so I had to make due.  Just curious, what editing software do you use?  Strained my brain to use Luminar 4. Too advanced for my simple needs I think. I would love it if you shared what you use!


Hosted by our Talented Teamie Lols 

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Generously Sponsored  by:


We Welcome back Barry & his team @ House Mouse Designs



We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!



and Lols will give away this super cute new 




Many thanks to our generous Sponsor/s for their continued support.   

Thanks for stopping in today, I do

 hope you enjoyed checking out

 my House Mouse inspiration!


 Sue   


Pin It!

8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Sue

Gr Karin

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) I love this image and the colours and stencilled background are fabulous!

Stay safe and warm ;-)
luv
Lols XXX

Sandra H said...

Thinks is gorgeous

Gail said...

I think your card is fabulous!

Misti said...

Oh my goodness, Sue! This is soooo stinkin' cute!

Lee said...

Well I think it's Beautiful,love that stamp.Happy 2022.x

April said...

This is so cute and beautifully colored! The saying is perfect for this card. Have a great week! xx

Leslie Miller said...

Funny thing, I like these colors. Soft and warm, but I like bright colors, too. Really a cute stamp! I probably would not be much help with the photo editing because I use a combination of Photoshop Elements, Corel Paintshop Pro, and a free Windows Photo Gallery which I think is no longer available. I like different functions of each program. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...