Monday, September 13, 2021

HMFMC #349 ATG's or Christmas Around the Corner Christmas Morning





#349

We are here with a new challenge for you.

'ANYTHING GOES'
with the option theme of


Christmas around the Corner!


Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg





Aren't these meecies being a bit rude on Christmas morning? I guess we should all know there is no sleeping in on Christmas morning after having kids LOL!  

For my card I colored this new release stamp with copics and then framed it with a fun Silhouette cut file holly leaf frame. I stamped the bottom two presents a second time and added them on pop dots. I then finished it off my adding "berries" to the holly frame. 




Silhouette Cut file: Holly Leaf Frames
Stamp: Christmas Morning House Mouse from Stampendous

Copics Used:
Meece: E31,33,35,37,43,44  E00,11, R20
Santa Hats: R 35,46 C2
Cup bed: Y 21,35,38
Horns: Y 21,26,28
Packages: YR 23,25  R 35,46
Ground: W2,4
Sky: B0000, B000
Copic Multi liner to darken meecie eyes
Red pearls



Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR


The winner will be given a fabulous set of Mini Clear Stamps!
Assortment may vary.

 
Here is a a collage of gorgeous cards made by the Stampendous team using the mini stamps. 






Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  



Our Second Generous Sponsor is 

We welcome back Di's DigiStamps 



One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


Many Thanks to our Generous Sponsors for their Continued Support 


 Thanks for stopping in today, I do hope you enjoyed checking out my House Mouse inspiration!

 Sue 



 


Pin It!

12 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Sue :-) I love this image!! I used to play the trumpet and have recently bought one to try to get back in to it, think it will drive the neighbours crazy though ;-)
Your coloring is AMAZING and I love the fancy frame with the red berries too, beautifully done!

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

I love the frame and the jewels you put around it. Christmas morning was never quiet at our house. Except for one morning my brothers and I snuck down and opened our gifts while our mother slept right there on the couch. Children! We just didn't want to wake her. Cute card, Lols. [Bunny]

Pam Sparks said...

This is so cute! Beautifully colored Sue! Christmas will be here before we know it!

April said...

Super cute card! Your coloring is wonderful and I really love that frame! Have a great week! xx

Sandra H said...

Lol 😂 that’s not what l want to hear 1st in in a morning gorgeous card though!

Lee said...

Stunning card,great colouring and I too love that Frame.

Leslie Miller said...

Maybe that's Mom in the bed, but kinda looks like another one of the kids. Probably a teenager 'cuz it's always hard to get them out of bed. So darn cute! I sure do remember getting up at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning, like it or not! What an adorable stamp and a fun frame to set it off!

Sue said...

Awesome coloring on this fun scene. You are right, once you have kiddos, no sleeping in on Christmas morning. Love that holly border, and it is a perfect fit on your card.

Hugs,
Sue

Vee Cassidy said...

A lovely card, sleep with one eye open, right enough! Thanks for the nice comment. Vee xx

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Lola said...

They really are cuties! Lovely christmas card indeed.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Sue
Gr Karin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...