Monday, August 30, 2021

HMFMC #348 Fall is in the Air-Apple Snack


'ANYTHING GOES'
with the option theme of


"FALL IS IN THE AIR"



Hosted by our Talented Teamie SUE DREES


 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg




Where I live, the apple harvest definitely ushers in fall weather. We have lots of wheat cherries, grapes, pears and apples in Oregon. Pears and Apples will be wrapping up our fruit season as we head into colder weather (although I think it is 90° today!) For my card today I am using a new release stamp-certainly perfect for fall. 

I wanted to try something a bit different today. I dug out my Prisma pencils and Gamsol and colored on kraft SU! paper. I was a bit rusty with them, but I do love the look of this cute little image on kraft paper...perfect for fall. Always inspired by my stamping friends Helen and Larissa.

I had the perfect designer paper in mind for this image, and darned if I could find it, so I had to change course a bit, but I do like the final  card.  I stamped a cute little apple sentiment inside from an older Lawn Fawn stamp set named A Good Apple. I couldn't find it anywhere to link it up. Sorry! 






Generously Sponsored  by;

 Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Our Second Generous Sponsor is 

We Welcome back Barry & his team @ House Mouse Designs


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site


 Thanks for stopping in today, I do hope you enjoyed checking out my House Mouse inspiration!

 Sue 

  


Pin It!

13 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) I love that we both used the same image, and the colors and rustic textured background are fabulous!!

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

This is great that you, Lols and I used the same image. I love seeing the differences. Your beautifully colored fall leaves are great. I love that you stamped on Kraft card stock and the burlap looks excellent with your cute card. [Bunny]

April said...

I love this new image. You colored it beautifully! I also like the burlap background. Have a great week! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Sue
Gr Karin

creationsnz said...

Yes you three used the same image, but they are all so different, amazing isn't it? I like how you used the rustic hessian to go with it. CarolG

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, Sue, you rocked the pencil coloring on kraft! I haven't used my pencils since the carpal tunnel has been trying to take hold. I really love the burlap paper, too. It's perfect for fall. I always forget to use mine, sheesh. So cute!

Lola said...

I love fall and your fall inspired card! Your pencil work is perfect and the background texture fits really well.

Sue said...

I love the burlap background, it is perfect for Fall. This image is darling and you have colored it up in such wonderful bright colors. The little mouse is waiting for his slice!! Wonderful card, Sue.

Hugs
Sue

Eve said...

All I can say is "Awwwww....." <3 <3 <3
Great coloring as always, and love the burlap background!
Hope you are staying safe!

Christine said...

Aww Due this is a perfect image for the Fall, gorgeous colouring I must try colouring on Kraft card..adorable mousey card..

Mousey hugs Christine xxx

Misti said...

I NEED some burlap now!!! Love your leaves, Sue! Awesome card!

Lee said...

Gorgeous and cute card.Gotta love those lil meeces.Beautiful colouring.

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...