Monday, June 7, 2021

HMFMC #342 ATG or Matching Envelope Berry Birdie




 #342  ANYTHING GOES

OR 
Option of

Matching Envelope



Hosted by our Talented Teamie Lols 

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg









Welcome to our  new challenge-Make a matching envelope for your card.

 When I first saw this theme I went oh no! But in the end- I just love how my project turned out! 

 For my envelope I stamped the flowers from the image on the envelope and then colored with copics. I did use my copic multiliners to extend the stems at the bottom of the envelope. Multiliners are a life saver for many stamping issues. I try to remember to color in the eyes of my meece (in this case the bird) with multiliners-makes them a nice dark black. Sometimes I enhance part of a stamped image with my pens as well. In this case I enhanced parts of the feather layers as well as the stems and leaves on the envelope. I would recommend a .05 or .1 to start with. Those are very thin and work great for stamping!

Stamps used:

Berry Birdie


Generously Sponsored  by;

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at:

SIMON SAYS STAMP


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Our Second Generous Sponsor is 

We Welcome back Barry & his team @ House Mouse Designs


We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site

Many thanks to our Generous Sponsors for their Continued Support 


 Thanks for stopping in today, I do hope you enjoyed checking out my House Mouse inspiration!

Sue


Pin It!

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable card and envelope!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and colouring Sue

Gr Karin

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card and envelope Sue :-) the image is adorable and I love how you used the same stamp for the envelope, I feel a bit guilty now for taking the easy option of just adding a strip of paper ;-)
I use my multiliners a lot, especially for the eyes too!

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

April said...

Oh wow! Your card just pops! Beautifully colored and your envelope is so pretty too. Have a great week! xx

Dorte said...

Wonderful card and fab colouring, Sue. Love the way you have used a part of the image for the envelope.
Have a fine week,
Dorte xx

Sue said...

Sue, I absolutely love everything about this wonderful card. The colors are so bright, just beautiful. The envie is adorable too, what a great idea. I love the multiliners have a whole set, they do come in handy.

Hugs
Sue

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful! Love crosses boundaries. I use my fine line pens a lot, too.

Eve said...

Beautiful coloring, Sue! Love the beautifully matched envelope, too! <3

creationsnz said...

A pretty card and a pretty border on the envelope - very classy. CarolG

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...