Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Happy Birthday Silhouette Envelope card





Cut File:

 Box Card Envelope Bird designed by Lori Whitlock

I've been making some Silhouette cards...some really cute ones. But I keep forgetting to take a pic before popping them in the mail! I made this one for my husbands Mom for her birthday. I adjusted it just a bit. It had a gazillion pieces and I was a bit rusty firing up my machine. Just saying...it's best to cut extras of the little pieces. Somehow they disappear!  ♥ Sue


Pin It!

12 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

The Craft Bucket said...

Its just lovely, great job. Stay safe love Jane x

R's Rue said...

It’s so cute. I love it so much my friend. Happy Tuesday.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Bunny said...

Oh, this is ever so cute and what great papers and colors. She'll love it. [Bunny]

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Please read my post

Sandra H said...

Oh wow this is so beautiful and creative

Lola said...

Wow, so impressive! I know she will love it.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, it really IS an envelope and it's so darn cute! I know your mom-in-law will/did love it. All the little parts and papers are adorable!

Ida said...

How adorable is this! So cute and cheery.

Katrina Bufton said...

Wow, this is gorgeous. I love the spring colours.
Katrina x

Lorraine said...

Aww, this is so cute! Love the design and colours.
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...