Monday, January 11, 2021

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-Midway Reminder




Midway Inspiration

Challenge #330


We have more fabulous inspiration to share with you as
 a reminder to join our current 

'ANYTHING GOES'
 
 OR
Option theme of

NEW BEGINNINGS
 
anything NEW Job /Baby/House/Friendship... 

Hosted by teamie Christine 


Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg










I have lots of NEW House Mouse stamps, some older than others.  This one is a bit hard to find but it is still out there!  This is actually a Happy Hopper stamp. It's been a while since I have colored up the bunnies!  

I cut a confetti background stencil with my Silhouette. I tried coloring it with copics instead of chalking it. I didn't get nice crisp lines like I do with chalk...live and learn I guess.  The sentiment is from the House Mouse Mini Holiday Set. (another classic set hard to find!)
The image is mounted on pop dots as well as the sentiment and a bit of twine added for the final touch.


Stamp Used:










Our Challenge is Generously Sponsored  by;

SIMON SAYS STAMP



Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Our second Generous sponsor for 2021 is 




The winner will be given a fabulous set of 10 Mini Clear Stamps!
Assortment may vary.

 
Here is a a collage of gorgeous cards made by the Stampendous team using the mini stamps. 






Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  




Thank you for supporting our little mousie challenge blog.  We would love for you to join in the fun!

Sue♥ 


Pin It!

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Bunny said...

I've never seen this image. Your card is adorable. The colors are fantastic and I think you did a great job of coloring it. [Bunny]

Lorraine A said...

Love this card Sue! the little bunnies are adorable and I love the stencilled background! the colours and design are fabulous!! Looks AWESOME!!! :-)

Hope you have a great week!
Stay Safe my friend xx
luv
Lols x x x

April said...

I love these colors together. The background is great. Such a sweet card too. Have a great week! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a cheerful and beautiful card Sue
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, sweet! I love the bunnies. When I shop for stamps it's no matter whether old or new if I love it. Many of my not-yet-used stamps are getting old now. That's what I get for going on a buying spree earlier in 2020.

creationsnz said...

What a fabulous stamp and stencilling! I like your colour combination too. CarolG

Misti said...

This is so adorable,Sue! Your colors are fabuous!

Sandra H said...

So adorable Sue is your card adorable image love your stencilling x

Sue said...

What awesome color choices, Sue. I love the hoppers, so sad they stopped making them. Wonderful coloring and sweet card.

Hugs
Sue

Christine said...

Super adorable mousey cards Sue great take on my hostess option theme, sorry am late family life is mega busy at mo.

Hugs mousey sister Christine xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...