Tuesday, February 18, 2020

You. had. to. be. there.






This is one of those cards where the story behind it is one of those "you had to be there"...

  Years ago my Sister-In- Law(endearingly greeted as Hey Man) and I were shopping at a big mall with a group of other family and friends.  At one point we sat down on a big planter outside to rest. As she and I got up and started walking we realized we had grabbed each others purse and our arms were also intertwined. Well, that set it off. We laughed so hard that we finally had to separate ourselves-every time we looked at each other we would get hysterical again-and our sillies lasted all day. Ohhh...I love that day and the memories of our laughter! 

I made this card to bring her back to those memories of joy we felt.

You. had. to. be. there. 

  Sue





Silhouette files:

Zombie Hands by Rivka Wilkins
Purse by Hero Arts
Purse Card by Lori Whitlock
Sentiment computer generated

Pin It!

8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card x

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Bunny said...

I love these kind of stories. They can still bring back those emotions of laughing yourself silly. What fun it will be for her to open it. Great job. Love it.
[Bunny]

Scrapper69 said...

So cute and I love the story behind it!

Theresa

Leslie Miller said...

You just now made me laugh hysterically, too! It sounds like something that would happen to me and any of my friends. Your card is an absolute hoot and I know your sister-in-law will love it SO MUCH! Laughter is the best medicine!

Darnell said...

Those are the best days and as we get older, they usually involving tears running down our legs, but that just makes us laugh even harder! Your dear SIL will cherish this, Sue! I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Darnell

Lola said...

What a wonderful card to go with the memory. I'm sure she's going to appreciate it and remember the fond moment.

April said...

This is really cute and thanks for the story! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...