Wednesday, December 4, 2019

My Scrap Chick-Nutcracker Shaped Card












































I made this fun card for my oldest grandson.  He is now 12 but when he was little he used to go holiday shopping with me and I would always find him standing in front of the big Nutcracker displays-he was mesmerized by them! He loves Christmas as much as his Gwamma!!!

I have another cute My Scrap Chick file to post tomorrow so tune in then!

Thanks for popping in today-I wish you the the happiest of holidays. 



Pin It!

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Very cool shaped card! I love the details!

Theresa

Leslie Miller said...

I always loved nutcrackers, too. Odd to think I do not have any nutcracker stamps or dies. Hmmmm... must fix that. This is way cool!

Sandra H said...

Love your card x

Marilyn said...

Cute nutcracker shape card!
Have a great day,
Marilyn ❤️

Bunny said...

This is cute but even cuter is the way you spelled Gwamma because I can hear a little voice saying that. You find yourself wishing you could hear that little voice over and over. Soon he'll be a teen and then you'll wonder who that man is that's talking. [Bunny]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...