Saturday, December 21, 2019

Christmas Love 2019

Merry Christmas to all my Crafty Friends!

I just want to take a few minutes to share a little Christmas love I have received in the mail this week! I love my crafty friends and family...it is such a joy to be remembered is such a special way.!




My sweet little crafty niece Melissa Mason is a woodworking guru and I am always in awe of her crafty skills. Soon we will get together and craft up something fun.   She sent this surprise mail this week.  They are wooden tags about 8 inches tall or so. The  cut outs she cut with her scroll saw.  That girl really is a whiz!!!
Thank you Missy! I love you!


Isn't this just the sweetest little image?  I received this card from Leslie Miller-my Oregon cyber stamping friend! You can visit her blog Running With Scissors. She is so talented!

   I have joined a FLIKR Christmas card exchange for several years now.  This beauty came from Mateja Pintar.  Such pretty winter details! Thanks Mateja!




This pretty embossed card came from my HM Design Team friend Bunny! I loved the embossing!  You can visit her blog Bunny's Cards.  

Thanks for popping in for a little holiday love!

Sue

Pin It!

5 comments:

KandA said...

Lovely cards and those wooden tags are stunning xx

Marilyn said...

Love those wooden tags! The cards are beautiful!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Bunny said...

All beautiful makes. I want to go to Melissa's house and play. [Bunny]

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I'm way behind in visiting what with all the Christmas hustle and bustle, but dropping in on a few friends today... and look what I find! It's so nice of you to share, Sue. I really love those wooden tags! I know you're going to be crafting up something adorable! Happy new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...