Monday, October 7, 2019

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-ATG or Outdoor Fun!










#301  Midway Inspiration



"ANYTHING GOES"



OR


Outdoor Fun!

Hosted by our Talented Teamie Dorte.

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage
 or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg












I loved coloring this stamp-it has so many great details...had to put on my thinkin' cap for to get the details just right.  The sentiment is a Stampendous cling stamp.
These days my time is pretty limited for crafting, so most of my cards are simple in design, but the coloring is my relaxation. Hope you enjoy it!
Squirrel Singers

and

Stampendous Christmas Air



Looks like this stamp is out of stock everywhere but I do have two brand new stamps I am giving for a little blog candy! Just leave me a comment to put your name in the hat!

I will pick a winner for week 1 and one  for the week 2 midway inspiration. 





I will announce the winners next week.


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  



I hope you will get out your House Mouse stamps and join our fun!





 Sue

Pin It!

9 comments:

Bunny said...

This is beautifully colored. I love the lichen colored up like the squirrel. What a lucky friend to have the House Mouse mice singing carols to him. So cute. [Bunny]`

Marilyn said...

Adorable card! Love your coloring!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Sue
Gr Karin

Leslie Miller said...

This is one of the cutest House Mouse stamps EVER!! You did an absolutely gorgeous job with the coloring and I think the card design is as perfect as it gets. Love this style -- a colored image on a relatively simple card. After you spend a good deal of time coloring an image you really don't feel like doing a lot with the design. The sentiment is really pretty, too.

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant Sue, a stamp I want to colour and love the way you have done so.xx

Scrapper69 said...

What a lovely image.. it looks so sweet seeing the tiny mice singing to another mouse in a tree... it's adorably sweet!

Theresa

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and adorable image and card x

Sue said...

Sue, love how you colored up this image. How sweet is it that they climbed the tree to sing carols to the squirrel. Beautiful holiday card. Someone is going to be very happy to receive it.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) I love this image and need to color mine up too! the whole design of this is fabulous and your coloring is just brilliant! :-) beautifully done :-)

Hope you have a lovely day!
luv
Lols x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...