Monday, September 30, 2019

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-Outdoor fun or ATG









#301


Our NEW challenge of 
***ANYTHING GOES***

OR the option of: 

Outdoor fun

hosted by our Talented Teamie, 


NOTE that ALL of our challenges are ANYTHING GOES 
  and have the alternate option of 
a Chall. Theme chosen by our Talented team Hostess.
 So come and join the fun by entering your projects using
any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
 stamps, CD collection images and, or, any decoupage by 
House-Mouse Designs!


http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg








Well, I would say this is the ultimate outdoor fun...walking around filling a bag full of candy!!!

I actually found this stamped image all colored up from last year and it has been staring at me for months! Perfect time and perfect fit for this little cutie Halloween card. The background frame and tree were cut with my Silhouette and matted on a Bazzill card base. (Scary Tree and Bat Halloween Frame)

Looks like this stamp is out of stock everywhere but I do have two brand new stamps I am giving for a little blog candy! Just leave me a comment to put your name in the hat!

I will pick a winner for week 1 and one  for the week 2 midway inspiration. 










Our Generous sponsor for this challenge is:







We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  



 I hope you will get out your House Mouse stamps and join our fun!




 Sue

Pin It!

17 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Perfect card with the tree. It really makes it pop. I too have images I have colored and not used. Hummm....you have me thinking now. I'm off to go look. Excellent coloring as always. Your card instantly caught my eye, but that's also one of your talents.

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the adorable mouse image!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful and bright card Sue, lovely how it all fits with those little pumpkins on the outside.xx

Bunny said...

This is so beautifully colored. I really love how cute this is. I would have liked to haul all this candy in when I was a child. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful halloween card with a great image
Gr Karin

Scrapper69 said...

OMGosh! What a cute scene! Love the little mouse dragging his candy bag behind him! Adorable!!!

Theresa

Vicky Hayes said...

Aw, your little mouse is the perfect creature for the ATCAS challenge Sue! Look at his little tongue out with the concentration of dragging that heavy bag of goodies :)

Lola said...

He's so adorable. I like the added bat on the inside. This little critter reminds me of my kids - their bags get so heavy we bring an extra bag to lighten their load as they finish their rounds of the neighborhood.

Created by Kath said...

Cute Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, stop! Now you've got me wanting those little candy pumpkins. Love those things! I would say this is some outdoor fun, alright! So cute, Sue!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sue :-) the image is adorable and I love the spooky background, very very cute :-)

Fabulous photo staging too!! :-D

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

I love this stamp, and have used it often, as I also love candy corn!! What a fun card, with the spooky background and the little mouse just going about the business of gathering treats!! What a generous offer for two lucky folks on your blog.

Hugs
Sue

AndreaNorris said...

Look at that determination, he's awesome and so cute! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week,
Andrea x
GDT

Bobby said...

Fabulous coloring on that treat gathering mouse, Sue. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

Carol L said...

What a super cute Halloween card with the little mouse hauling away all the candy corn! Love that spooky tree frame too!

Dorte said...

Super cute Halloween card, Sue. So kind of you to have a giveaway with not one but two stamps.
Dorte xx

Toni said...

that image is too cute to spook! thanks for playing with us at ATCAS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...