Monday, September 16, 2019

HMFMC #300-ATG or Christmas!









#300


Our NEW challenge of 
***ANYTHING GOES***

OR the option of: 

Christmas

hosted by our Talented Teamie, Bunny


NOTE that ALL of our challenges are ANYTHING GOES 
  and have the alternate option of 
a Chall. Theme chosen by our Talented team Hostess.
 So come and join the fun by entering your projects using
any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
 stamps, CD collection images and, or, any decoupage by 
House-Mouse Designs!

http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg










Merry Christmas! 

 I do so love Christmas meece!  

For my card today I am using a brand new image named Light Note. You can find it
Here or Here.


I colored it with Copics and cut out the image with Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles. Just keeping it simple...

Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR
SIMON SAYS STAMP

 Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR
Generously SPONSORS monthly in 2019


SIMON SAYS STAMP


We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at Simon Says Stamp!


Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!


Our  hostess is offering one lucky entrant this cute little House Mouse Holiday mini stamp.  You have to play to win. Good luck everyone. 


 I hope you will get out your House Mouse stamps and join our fun!




 Sue

Pin It!

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and most gorgeous design.x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous colouring Sue and beautiful card
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

So adorable and just love this image lovely layout too x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...awesome job on the lights....I need to go and practice. What a cutie card. House Mouse is on my list for next card. I need to do the holiday cards now since I will gone for a while and won't have time.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OH MY...I just find out that I was the lucky winner drawn. House Mouse was what caused me to catch the bug of card making and now I win a prize creating with House Mouse. I'm not sure of the email I am suppose to write to. It wasn't clear to me on the site since it listed 3 names and had to @ signs. Could you help explain to me?

Lola said...

What an adorable image!! Of course your coloring and background really make the image. I enjoy reading his list too.

Bunny said...

I love this image and haven't seen it yet. Just reading the list cracks me up. It's an adorable card. [Bunny]``

Leslie Miller said...

Ack, I love this one! I have some House Meeces to color for Christmas. Don't know how I expect to get everything done. Been buying too much stuff lately. This is so cute! The list is darling!

Sue said...

Sue Adorable card, love how you colored it up. His list looks like mine, goes on forever. Wonderful holiday card lucky recipient.

Hugs
Sue

Scrapper69 said...

I love the mouse image and your fabulous coloring skills!

Theresa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...