Monday, August 5, 2019

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-Back to School
















#297



Our NEW challenge of 
***ANYTHING GOES***
 Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

OR The mice, gruffies and hoppers have lots of other
friends, use a House Mouse Designs image with 

"Back to School"

  on your entry hosted by our Talented Teamie, Sue Kment


NOTE that ALL of our challenges are ANYTHING GOES 
  and have the alternate option of 
a Challenge Theme chosen by our Talented team Hostess.
 So come and join the fun by entering your projects using
any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
 stamps, CD collection images and, or, any decoupage by 
House-Mouse Designs!

http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg




What was I thinking?????????  I decided to cut out all the blank spaces on this stamp...Geeze---I am not the best cutter-er!

 Once I started there was no turning back. I wasn't sure it was my favorite thing, but it turned out ok. 

I used a fun House Mouse Happy Hopper stamp and the sentiment and bookmark is from a school set I had. I mounted them on a paper easel card cut with my Silhouette.

Cardz TV Stamps-Book Mark It





Our Generous sponsor for this challenge is




We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

*Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support  



 I hope you will get out your House Mouse stamps and join our fun!




 Sue

Pin It!

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Bunny said...

My goodness this is so cute. I love that they are reading a story. It didn't just turn out okay it turned out great. I love this creation. It's so cute. Now, I want that stamp. Love it. [Bunny]

Scrapper69 said...

It's super cute! I'm not good at cutting free hand either... But I honestly would not have known you cut it all out. Pretty darn impressive if you ask me! Have a great day!

Theresa

Leslie Miller said...

You always make me smile, Sue! I do believe this is the cutest easel card ever. You did a darn good job of cutting out all those inner parts, which are definitely the most difficult. These days I'm on a "matching die" kick.

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and beautiful Sue
Gr Karin

Lola said...

Oh my goodness that really is a lot of cutting, but it's gorgeous. I think it looks fantastic and the background paper is adorable.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such an adorable House Mouse that I want for my stash!! So cute and so versatile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...