Monday, April 15, 2019

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-Curtain Cats!





#289



Our NEW challenge of 
***ANYTHING GOES***
 Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

OR   Option theme 
"SPRING"
hosted by our Talented Teamie, Me!

NOTE that ALL of our challenges are ANYTHING GOES 
  and have the alternate option of 
a Challenge Theme chosen by our Talented team Hostess.
 So come and join the fun by entering your projects using
any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
 stamps, CD collection images and, or, any decoupage by 
House-Mouse Designs!

http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg




Such a fun card!

  I cut out the window panes and added acetate behind them to make it look like glass. I then added some daffodils behind the acetate. I colored a strip of blue sky and clouds to glue behind the window as well. I wasn't sure about the lilac curtains...I don't know anyone that has any like that, but I wanted to stay in a pretty spring theme. Oh my-would you have lilac curtains?  LOL
 Everything was colored with copics and added to a white card base.

Those crazy cats look like they are very anxious to get outside and enjoy the sunshine don't you think? 







Our Generous sponsor for this challenge is

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at Simon Says Stamp!

Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support  

Team Prize this super cute Hopper Stamp (HHCP03)
for ONE lucky Winner

Thanks for stopping in today



  ♥ Sue



Pin It!

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful Sue

gr karin

Monica C. said...

Oh this card is so cute! I love the scene you have created and sure, what is wrong with lilac curtains??
Hugs Monica

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is so adorable and love your coloring of the tabby kitty!!! Great giveaway too!!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Sue
What a fun card... fabulous ... love it...
Hugs Sylvie x

Bunny said...

Those naughty cats are at it again. They probably had some of my cats catnip from last week. That House Mouse better head for the hills when mama comes home. You've colored this so nicely and I love that you added acetate behind it. Very creative. [Bunny]``

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, so pretty! Your coloring of that kitty dangling on the curtain is fabulous!

Theresa

karen adams said...

Love what you did with this stamp sue! This one is one of my favorite new stamps! Hugs!

KandA said...

This is such a fabulous fun card Sue and I love the super spring colours xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Leslie Miller said...

OMG, I laughed out loud the minute I saw this. Those darn cats! I LOVE the stamp! I'm pretty sure I need this one. So cute with the daffodils through the window. Hmmm... lilac curtains? They sure look pretty on your card. I have pale plum vertical blinds in my dining room/kitchen area. Light sage valances. Very subtle and pretty. Not quite lilac.

Sue said...

I love these new Kitties, even though they are bad! Love what you did with the windows and the outdoor scene too. Don't worry about the color of the curtains, looks like they are going to need replacing anyway (hee hee) Great fun card, Sue.

Hugs
Sue

Sandy said...

fortunately my 2 cats do not climb up anything they are not supposed to. But if they saw a wee mouse who could say!!
Sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...