Monday, April 29, 2019

HMFMC #290 Anything but a Card





House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge




Our NEW challenge of 
***ANYTHING GOES***
 Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

OR Anything But A Card

hosted by our Talented Teamie, Lols!


NOTE that ALL of our challenges are ANYTHING GOES 
  and have the alternate option of 
a Challenge Theme chosen by our Talented team Hostess.
 So come and join the fun by entering your projects using
any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 
 stamps, CD collection images and, or, any decoupage by 
House-Mouse Designs!






This is my  anything but a card creation!  I made this super cute gifty box from My Scrap Chick(see link below). The print paper is from Jillibean and the ribbon and purple cardstock are from SU!

The sweet little House Mouse Stamp I used in my creation is:





CG-Carousel Treat Bag





Our Generous Sponsors are: 

Our Generous sponsors for this are




We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 



HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

Second Generous sponsor is

Di's DigiStamps


One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

I am sharing with these challenges:

Patties's Creations Design #157-Flowers 5/1



Thanks for stopping in today



  ♥ Sue


Pin It!

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute gift box!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

Bunny said...

This is a cute gift box. Your coloring of the irises is lovely. I love the paper you used. [Bunny]`

Sue said...

Sue, loving the little gift box. The Iris play image is darling and colored up beautifully. Perfect for a sweet surprise for someone special.

Hugs
Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful gift box Sue
Gr Karin

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Sue! Been away on vacation... missed seeing your sweet images! I totally love those sweet mice!! Beautiful gift project! Have a great day!

Theresa

Lola said...

Lovely gift box, ready for spring.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, cute! You always make the best non-card items, and just look how pretty the stamp is, too! Beautiful coloring and love the yellow gingham. Sweet!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and love the gorgeous image and yellow gingham used x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgfeous gift bag Sue :-) the Iris Play image is so very cute and your coloring is fabulous! love the gingham paper too, altogether very lovely :-)

Hope you have a great week
luv
Lols x x x

Dorte said...

Wondeful little gift box with a super cute image, Sue.
Dorte xx

Valerie said...

This turned out really sweet with the little mice and yellow gingham.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...