Saturday, August 25, 2018

My Scrap Chick-Thanks A Melon










**File from My Scrap Chick**

I made this cute little thank you card  for the summer intern that worked in our office during harvest...she left to go back to college yesterday! We will sure miss her!




I used all sorts of scraps from my scrap drawers...Now I am thinking I need to make several more as they are so darned cute and super simple to whip up!

Thanks for taking a peek today!

Sue

Sharing with the following challenges:

Pin It!

9 comments:

KandA said...

Fabulous card Sue, he is such a cutie and I could just eat a piece of that watermelon xx

Bunny said...

It's so cute. I know she had to have loved it. [Bunny]

Wendy L said...

Super card, great image, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxxx

Ann said...

Terribly cute. Have you found a good source for red dot paper? I can't seem to anymore. Would love to get a bunch for some Christmas cards. ;-)

Cathy said...

Sue this is so adorable. I love it. Thanks for tempting me LOL hugs, Cathy K

meg said...

Fabulous interpretation of the theme at Crafty Calendar. love your fun card

Marilyn said...

OMG!! Your card is so cute and that penguin is adorable!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

Penguins are one of my Fav's!!! This is sooooo Stinkin' CUTE!! LOVE the shades he's got on! hahaha CUTE!

Theresa

Leslie Miller said...

What a combo -- penguin and watermelon! Two of my favorite things and they look fantastic together. Lots of color. Just too darn cute! I sure enjoyed my cherries this summer. Thanks for all your hard work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...