Thursday, October 26, 2017

Spooky Cup Cards-My Scrap Chick














from My Scrap Chick

These goodie holders are so much fun. I am sorry I forgot to take a picture when you pull out the insert inside the cup...there is a folded pocket connected to the words that could hold candy, a pack of cocoa or cider...something good for sure! You can see what the insert looks like by following the link above to the My Scrap Chick store.

 Dracula
 Mummy
Frankie

I am sharing with the following challenges:

Scrap From Your Heart #14-Halloween 10/28


Thanks for stopping by again today!

♥ Sue

Pin It!

10 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I have these files and NEVER put them together! UGH! Yours are sooo stinkin' CUTE! Have a great weekend Sue! :)

Theresa

Shirley N said...

How fun Sue, these are so cute! I gotta get busy, only a few more days left.
Thanks for the inspiration!

Bunny said...

These are fabulous. I love the EEK especially. I had never been to the My Scrap Chick store before so it was a treat to look at all the cute things. [Bunny]

Bunny said...

I don't have a cutting machine but may one day get one. I just need to check out which one is good and simple without causing me a headache. Hah! [Bunny]

Bodil said...

Så flotte og morsomme disse kortene var :)
Takk for at du deltar hos Scrap from your heart.
DT Bodil

Sue said...

How much fun are these!!!! fabulous makes and thanks for sharing with us at Paper Creator hugs Sue xx

Silke said...

Such a funny idea, this makes me smile! Many thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
Hugs, Silke

Leslie Miller said...

You know... I can hardly stand how cute this stuff is that you make with My Scrap Chick stuff. Seriously. Unbelievably. CUTE!!!!!

cass said...

Wonderful.Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Shaped Card" challenge.

Karen Petitt said...

Very cute and very clever, love them! Thank you for joining the House of Cards October Challenge. Thank you for entering and I hope we see you enter again this month Karen (HOC DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...