Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Nugget Holders #1-Monsters! Treat Holders #28





Halloween Treat Holder #28 








I fell in love with these little monsters the minute I saw them---sure to make you smile with their goofy smiles and crazy eyes! I used Doodlebug designer cardstocks. I have two more to show over the next couple of days!






Fire Up your machine and let's see what you have to share!!!



Challenge Info. #30 "Anything Goes"
Starts: October 1
Ends: October 31



Copied from the Day 1 Project Post:

I LOVE making fun little treat holders for the different holidays coming up. I give them to friends, family and co-workers. Most of them end up in the garbage, but a few people have kept every.single. treat holder I have given them over the years. It is fun to see them lined up in their offices!  I decided this year to try NOT to  make 30-35 of the same project, but to try to make a variety of little Halloween or Fall themed projects! Lucky for you-you can follow my "treat box" journey for 2015!


If you would like to check out all my other treat holders-click the word below!

Halloween

 Sue


Pin It!

13 comments:

Deloris said...

How cute! Love your little monster!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So fun, vibrant and clever.
Great take on our Halloween challenge.
Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
Sarah x

Janis Lewis said...

Fun treat! He's holding on to that candy! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party
Janis, owner @ PDE Linky Party
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party

Regina said...

EEEK!! It's fabulously spooky!
Regina*

KarinsArtScrap said...

oo super cuteeeee sue
Gr Karin

Sue Crease said...

OMG that is too cute, I just love it. Thanks for joining in again at myshericrafts this week.
Sue

Kathleen said...

These are fabulous, a great idea and using all the colours in our challenge.
Thank you for joining in our colour challenge this week at Allsorts

Kath

Mervi said...

Fabulous creation!
Thank you so much for playing with us at Allsorts, welcome again;-))m

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What an adorable treat holder. Love the bright colors! Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards!

Sandy said...

All of your candy holders are wonderful but I guess you sure will be glad when Halloween is over!!!
Sandy xx

Manuela said...

cute monster mix, sweet candy treats

Sherrie K. said...

Those big eyes crack me up! Super cute and fun colors!

Jill V said...

Really fun Halloween idea - I love the bright colours and the big eyes! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at AAA Cards! Jill

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...