Thursday, October 16, 2014

Creepy Cole and Spooky Lukey Halloween Glasses


Just a quick post here to share these fun sippee cups I made for my grandsons, Creepy Cole and Spooky  Lukey and my little punkin nephew Nicholas. I think I need to go buy some more if  the Dollar Store still has them...I have lots of 'littles' in my family-maybe I can bribe them to come see Aunt Susie on Halloween!!! LOL!

I don't make a lot of things with vinyl, so this was a fun departure from my typical cardstock and pen creations! I actually made these 2 weeks ago, but because Cole and Luke's need to be delivered, I thought I better get these photographed-and of course filled with goodies before they go! Note: I believe these should be handwashed-probably not dishwasher proof)

You can find the double walled cups at the Dollar Store and the images from the Silhouette Store-
3 cute Halloween icon set designed by Lori Whitlock.  I also added lots of little flying bats on the back  of each cup-just "cuz" little boys like that sort of creepy stuff!

I am going to add this to the October Link Up Party-Fall files on the Lori Whitlock Blog. You have the rest of the month to join in using any Lori Whitlock file (ends November 5th).

For the names I used a font on my computer named LD Funky Chunky (I think it came from Lettering Delights so that is where I linked it). I believe it was a freebie at one time but HEY-it looks like it is on sale for 50 cents right now!

Thanks again for stopping in to say Hello-I love hearing from you!

Gwamma Sue

Pin It!

8 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! What a really darling idea here Sue!! I'm sure they will need to be sipping a drink whilst eating all the candy!! LOL!! Enjoy your weekend my friend! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Patti J said...

Sue, these are so much fun! Love them, and the kids will too! Great job :-)

Deloris said...

So cute and so clever too! Sure to be a big hit!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, they're just going to LOVE these! I know I do!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Cute cute cute! I love doing the vinyl on cups and glasses...well....plastic too! Yup...only hand wash. Even if they mess up they didn't cost much and it's an easy fix. It's such a fun personalized gift for anyone. I love how you individualized each in such a fun way.

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are looking great Sue
Gr Karin

Donna Ellis said...

How cute, Sue! Your grandsons will have so much fun with these cool drink holders! hugs, de

Sandy said...

Lucky little grandsons - they are going to love these cups.
Sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...