Saturday, August 30, 2014

waterfall card-You Make Life Sweet!




Hello!!! I do hope you are enjoying your wonderful weekend, and maybe even an extra day on Monday.  I thought I would sneak in this card before the end of the month. You all know how I love cards with movement. This card is an A2 waterfall cut file from the Silhouette Store designed by Lori Whitlock. 

As summer winds down, we are still having some warms days in my neighborhood. By Golly, we had a 100° day this week! That certainly calls for something cool and delish don't you think?  

This cute stamp set from Paper Smooches named Sugar Rush from Inspiration Emporium has certainly become a favorite of mine!

I added all the sweets to the waterfall card and if you watch the video below, you can see how it actually works if you are not familiar with how they flip! If you watch real close, you can even see the little green and yellow O's I added to my fingernails in honor of the first day of Oregon Duck football!








Pin It!

7 comments:

Lyn said...

This is awesome thanks so much for sharing

Deloris said...

Super cute! Love those fun images and the neat waterfall style card base!

KarinsArtScrap said...

its a fab card Sue.
Gr Karin

Sandra H said...

Oh l do like a waterfall card and yours is stunning x

Susan (rainy) said...

This is fabulous, Sue. Your projects are always so amazing and fun.

Sandy said...

Wonderful Sue!
Sandy xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, yes, a waterfall card... always meant to make one of those, along with all the other things I've meant to do. You made a video! Short and sweet, which is about all I've got time for, anyway. Trying hard to catch up. Love how you used the cute ice cream images. Pretty smooth action on the waterfall, too! Oh, and love the nails!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...