Monday, October 14, 2013

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #155-Hey Pumpkin!!!





It is not fall or Halloween unless I use my Little Mudpie Little Punkin' stamp at least once. I do believe this is my most used House Mouse stamp ever!  

I cut this little Halloween scene with my Silhouette...and who should be walking by but lil punkin Mudpie and jumped right into the scene! I added a little Studio G sentiment, some bakers twine and a little hoot owl up in the tree for a few quick finishing touches! Fast and oh so cute!

Our sponsors for this challenge are:


**** EXTRA PRIZE ****
In addition, we have this special TEAM prize that consists of two awesome Halloween Stamps (HMD Costume Contest and Gruffies Pumpkin Head ), - these will be going to one VERY lucky player... so come play along on this Pumpkin challenge!!! 

Come on!  Now is the time to join in with House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge-great prizes and great inspiration!!!

See you all soon. I have a fun blog hop from Creations by AR tomorrow, so pop back in and see what I have to show-fun stuff!

Sue 


card details:
------------------------------------
LittlePunkin (mudpie) HMF1010
Sentiment is Studio G
Cardstock: Black, Dusty Durango-SU!, and Yellow bazzil
Copics: 
E33. E00,11-Mudpie
YR16,18, 61- G94,99-Punkin
Misc: Bakers twine, owl charm
Silhouette cut file:


Pin It!

16 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Sue, this is so cute and delightfully bright - love that darling little owl charm nestled in the spooky tree. So sweet! hugs, de

Snoopy said...

Fantastic card and I love the little owl charm too!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Unknown said...

So cute, Sue, love this card, xxx

Heather said...

A fabulous card Sue, a great design and stunning paper colours. Your little 'pumpkin' is adorable and lovely twine with the gorgeous charm!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Sue cutiest image l too would use this a lot simply gorgeous he is too! x

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous and love the cute image Sue!

Deloris said...

That's one of my favorite HM stamps too! I was just looking at that stamp last week and wondering what to make. Thanks for the inspiration!

downrightcrafty said...

wow such a striking card and love the little scene and that twine is just the perfect addition
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Sue :-) the image is super cute and the spooky scene and owl charm are all FAB :-)

I wish we had halloween here so I could buy all that yummy corn candy too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Sue, our little friend looks a little spooked by that scary tree. How cute is this. Love your little scene and the pumpkin mouse.

Hugs
Sue

Tracy said...

Hi Sue
Fabulous creation, adorable image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dorte said...

I love your little Halloween scene, Sue, adorable image,
hugs Dorte

Glenda Atkins said...

Loving the silhouette cut tree and the twine with the silver charm. Fantastic card Sue!
hugs
Glenda

Larissa said...

So cute, love this cute little mouse. The owl charm is really nice.

Hugs,
Larissa

Sandy said...

Fun Halloween card but I can hear this little mouse now --"oh dear, I think this pumpkin is a little too small for me."
Sandy

*Vicki* said...

AWW! This is such a fun card Sue!! Love the scene you've made and the added charm! HUGS :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...