Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WOYW?Wednesday?

Here is the looooong view of my downstairs desk! (Was suppose to be a desk for working-well,that did not last long)  A multi tasking desk for sure...at one end you can see the bins of bookwork waiting to be finished up...and then my paper trimmer that migrated downstairs tonight to help  me finish up cutting papers for a mini album I have been working on (no peeking-but do come back on the 15th to see it!)...next a punch and then some nails and a paint scraper. (I have been painting my house outside-quite a chore.)   Geezzzz-I just have a lot of "SCHTUFF" on this desk! Oh you can even see my ladder and paint cloth resting in the corner-probably need to put that away, really not part of the room decor!

Nothing new that I can show you as far as craftiness-sorry!  Off to finish a few chores(like putting away the paint stuff)  before heading off to bed. I would sure love it to see some of my followers play along with What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday. It can be so much fun-and a wee bit addicting!
Stop and see what Julia and Ms. Dunnit are up to today!  Good night you all!

Pin It!

12 comments:

Annie said...

I'm all for multi function spaces so thatks for sharing yours today. Have a great week.
Hugs,
A x #2

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I hear you girl...however, it makes this girl feel a little better. Do we get to see the mini album once completed?

Twiglet said...

Great downstairs work space. Hope that paint has dried nicely for you. x Jo

Unknown said...

A very hardworking desk! Your mini album sounds fun! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh at #99

Julia Dunnit said...

It's a loooong desk, perfect for sharing with more than one occupation! Painting the house sounds like jolly hard work to me....get it over with gal, and get back to one or other of your desks!!!

Redanne said...

Hi Sue, must be lovely having two desks that you can work at - but - do you need two sets of everything? Painting your house definitely gets a merit award for this week - that is some undertaking! Happy WOYWW, Anne x #13

trisha too said...

SCHTUFF--I like that, Sue, that's a great word! Your loooooong desk looks like a fine place to work; anywhere I work ends up with schtuff all over it . . .

:)trisha
#101 this week

okienurse said...

great looking workspace tonight. I just got that cutter in the post last week. I LOVE IT! I have been in Stampin UP! 4 years and didn't know that they had that machine or one like it. My DD thinks my brain doesn't function correctly! Have a great week. Vickie #22

MiniOwner said...

My you sounbd so busy - well done on taking on the task of house painting. That's very brave in my book. I enjoyed seeing your work space. Sorry to be visiting so late.
Sue x (MiniOwner #147)

Sandy said...

I think your desk is so interesting - Sue I want a long desk - heck, I just want you to visit my blog!! Am I shameless or what!!!!!!
Sandy

Angie said...

You sound so busy ...love the long desk ....so much on it to nose around xx#38

Darnell said...

Okay, Sue, you've put the rest of us to shame with the bookwork and the crafting and so much creativity everywhere and - oh, wait - what was that? You're painting the outside of your house?! Dang, you are awesome, woman! Darnell #145

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...