Saturday, October 13, 2012

Best Little Pumpkin



Good Morning and welcome to my Great Impressions jammie day post.  No  jammie morning for me today, I am off to my local papercrafting store to visit with a visiting designer from the Copic .  How fun is that?!

Today I am showing off two new fall release  stamps named Scarecrow and Friends along with a darling sentiment names Whole Patch(links below) . A sweet sentiment that reminds me that my little grandsons are definitely the cutest in the whole patch. These images would be perfect for a scrap page as well!

The scarecrow image is put together in several layers for some additional dimension as well. I chalked the pumpkins and added several of them with dimensionals too

I hope you will pop over to the Great Impressions blog and see all the new release stamps/creations that have been posted all week. 


Now for my little GI stamp give away from last week-the winner is 
Congrats Patti J!
Oh and don't miss this...Great Impressions and Echo Park team up!  Come see my mini on Monday!




Sue

card details:
===============================
Stamps:
Scarecrow and Friends-G473
Whole Patch-D449
Cardstock: Vanilla, Riding Hood Red (SU!)and MME DP-Away We Go
Copics:I forgot to write them down so this is my guess!
Scarecrow: E50, 42    YR12,24
B93,95,97
R22,24,29
BG43
YR68
C3,4,5
Grass G 43,46
Misc:vanilla satin ribbon(SU!), nestie label 9, Martha Stewart fence punch, dimensionals,
Silhouette file: 7 Pumpkins by Lori Whitaker

Pin It!

9 comments:

susiestacey said...

Hi Sue, great card and l like the sound of Jammie days could do with those myself x Susan x

Mary K said...

Using the chalks on the pumpkins was a great idea -- love that look!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful,colorful and happy card, love the details like the dimensional look of the scarecrow and the pumpkins. Fabulous fence and the sentiment rules:O)
hugs
glenda

Sandy said...

So cute! Your crows do not look at all like my vicious big black crows.
I agree, you probably are the best pumpkin in the whole patch!!
sandy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Curt in Indy said...

Gosh it's been so long since I've been here and I'm so sorry. It's good to come back to such a familiar place. This card is so adorable. Love all of the detail. I hope you and your family are doing well. Best, Curt

Elena said...

Look at this fun fall card!
Love this saying too!

Scrapycandy said...

Oh my gosh! This card is just adorable! I love the blue and orange and the scarecrow. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

what a cute happy scarecrow! Fabulous coloring and creating Sue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...