Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hoppin you feel better soon! House Mouse Monday Challenge

I made this card for this week's House Mouse Monday Challenge. I had this whole post typed up and it went kaput...gone into thin air somewhere...darn...! Let's start again...!

Well, here I am 'sqeeeekin' in on another House Mouse Monday challenge. The theme this week is Get Well Soon. I just got this new Happy Hopper from RK Stamps so had to fit it into this challenge somehow. I used theClassroom Spring Fling Challenge.

This is a BIG stamp so this card is BIG 5x7!

This is my first all copic colored card...YIKES I need a colorless blender...I had a hard time coloring in the lines LOL...back to first grade for me! There is definitely a learning curve here!

ahhh...do you remember the days when you used to jump on your bed and hoped Mom didn't catch you? I do.....

---------------------------

Stamps: HMPR1080 Bunny Hop, sentiment computer generated

Cardstock: SU! Rose and Chocolate Chip, DP My Mind's Eye

Ink: Memento Black and copics

Misc: SU! circle punches, SU! Rose and choc chip ribbon

Pin It!

22 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh goodness this image is so so adorable. I've said it before.. and I'll say it again how much these little mice just melt my heart. Darling card!

Danni said...

Super cute and I think you did a fab job on the coloring!

Jennifer said...

So cute! I just bought this stamp yesterday and didn't realize how big it really was until I was ready to put the image on my card. Thanks for sharing!

Carol L said...

awesome! Cute as can be!
Carol

2 Worlds said...

Adorable card

Ann said...

Just darling! Great coloring, Sue~! Header looks great! I see I got the pink a little dark though.

Kevin Renz said...

Great job with the card Sue! That image is definitely the cutest and I love that bed.

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous...great dimension here!

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card such a cute image coloured lovely, fabby card, sue.x

cats whiskers said...

This is beautiful what fabulous colouring of the lovely image and perfect papers
Hugs Jacqui x

KT said...

So darn cute! Love how you added dimension with the raised bunny! Thanks for inspiring us with your talent and ideas :-D

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Sue!! This turned out so great!! I love this stamp and you really did an aswesome job on coloring it! I see all your new markers have been put to good use. :) Love it!
hugz, Mary

Elena said...

This card is so adorable! I love the cute stamp you used! Really love the dimension you created!!!

Brandi said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Smiles,

Brandi

shelly said...

oh my goodness this is one of the cutest cards ive ever seen! good luck with the EH classroom sketch challenge :)

Julia Aston said...

Yes! I do remember the days my sister and I would have 'naughty nights' and we'd jump and play on our beds until mum would yell up the stairs 'quiet down now girls'!

Love these sweet jumping bunnies - they are so cute popped up on this card! well done!

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

Well, I just left my whole comment and it too vanished. Argghhhh! I love your card. Your image is adorable and colored beautifully, and your papers are perfect with it, as is the sentiment. Very cute indeed!

Cindy Haffner said...

Look how cute, super job.

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

WOW, LOVE it. ;)

Larissa said...

So very cute! Your clouring with the copic is perfect! I do have some but it was totally crap when I used them, so I think I will be sticking to my pencils. :)
That house mouse image is so sweet, lovely for a get well card!
Hugs,
Larissa

Sue said...

OMG, I LOVE this card. I am gonna have to get that stamp for sure!

Sue

Jenny Gropp said...

ohhhh -- how cute is this image -- fantastic card!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...