April 2022 Challenge
Anything Goes
or the optional theme-
Easter
Easter Bunny Pop Up Card-Lori Whitlock
I cut this cute card base with my Silhouette and added this sweet little Easter March stamp. I added a Happy Easter sentiment cut with a die from Poppy Stamps. The little flowers are also cut with my Silhouette. This is an older stamp, but a real classic!!
We are sponsored by:
Prize winner gets a $20 voucher!
I would love for you to hop over to our challenge blog
and join in the fun. The link is at the top of this page.
♥ Sue

Oh your card is so lovely
ReplyDeleteThis is so darn cute!
ReplyDeleteI am loving the House Mouse in the previous posts too!
This is the cutest thing, so bright and cheery. Thanks to you I colored this stamp last year for Easter. Adorable, Sue!
ReplyDeleteCute pop up card! Love the cute image
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Marilyn ❤️