Pages

▼

Saturday, October 3, 2026

Penny Black October Saturday Challenge A/G or Bright Colors




 Penny Black Saturday Challenge


October Challenge


Anything Goes


or the optional theme-


Bright Colors



I had to make 2 cards with this cute stamp! I am in love with my new Stitched Circles dies as well.

This little stamp is currently on sale on the Penny Black site, so don't miss out if you have a shine for it!

This was actually a quick card to make. I colored the image and cut it out with my Scan N Cut2 and popped it up over the circle opening. A quick embossed sentiment and it's done. The hardest part was trying to figure out where to stick everything. Decisions!!




I used the following products:

Dies:
Stamps:
Paper:
Embossing powder and foam dots




Thanks for stopping by today!

💕💕Sue   

3 comments:

  1. OH! These are adorable, such lovely cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow they are just Soooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he/she's a cutie! I love both color combinations, cool or warm. I can see how it's a quick card, too. The leaf die makes a pretty aperture with the fir branches inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...I would love to hear from you!