Pages

Friday, August 14, 2026

You Are The Tweetest!

Penny Black Saturday Challenge


August Challenge

Mid Way Inspiration


Anything Goes


or the optional theme-


Things with Wings




I fell in love with this cute little stamp--and it's on sale on the Penny Black site for $2.50! What a bargain! 

I used my new Penny Black Stitched Circles die to add the circular opening. The sentiment comes curved  so it was a natural to go around the top of the circle. I added a piece of stenciled sky behind the opening and added the cute little gal and her bird on pop dots. A fast and easy card!!! 


I used the following products:

Tweetie 30-456-Penny Black (on sale for $2.50)
Stitched Circles-Penny Black 
Lawn Fawn cloudy stencil
Distress Oxide-Broken China
Copics





Thanks for stopping by today!

Sue 🍾πŸ₯‚  

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute Sue!
    I've not seen that stamp before, but it reminds me of the parakeets we have in London!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning and that stamp is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A darling image, love how you've shown her off, beautiful colouring too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling stamp! I forget to look at their sale category, but I'm heading there now. I'm a hopeless fan. This is absolutely precious and colored so beautifully. An amazing CAS design, too. I'm in awe, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...I would love to hear from you!