Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

2021 Graduation Card







  I made several of these fun Graduation cards, each personalized with the graduates name. Fun!! 

It was a fast and easy card to make using a Silhouette file designed by Lori Whitlock. I comes with it's own envelope which I chose to embellish with an extra grad hat along with the names.  Perfect size to pop in a gift card or a bit of cash. (The pinwheel is just a little extra wood project I'm working on and not part of the cut file.)


File:
Graduation Year Shaped Card (includes the years 2021-2023) designed by Lori Whitlock

5 comments:

  1. You must know a lot of grads. I had none this year. Your card and envelope are very classy looking. Great for money or gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and envelope! Didn’t know any grads this year
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personalized cards are the best. This is a great memento for the graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...I would love to hear from you!