Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Just me. Thinking of You.



Jammie Day Sunday!


Helloooooo there!  I hope you all have a nice long weekend ahead of you (and an extra day off work!)

I have a "Mary Engelbreit-ish" style card to show you today using Just Me. Thinking of You. and Ladybug and Daisy(links below).  Isn't this a fun swirly sentiment?  


For my card today, I used this sketch for my inspiration.

Please take a few minutes to pop over to the Great  Impressions Blog and see what everyone has been up to. Our May challenge is Celebrations-I would love it if you joined in!

Thanks for stopping in today and enjoy the rest of the long weekend!

Sue

card details:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great Impressions Stamps:
D405 Just Me, Thinking of You
E567 Ladybug and Daisy
Copics:
R 27,29
G43,46
C 1,2,3
W 1
Y 38
Cardstock: Real Red, MME yellow dots, Making Memories black dots
Misc: twine, corner rounder
Silhouette: button

8 comments:

  1. Love that cute little lady bug, the fun papers, faux buttons and bakers twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one!! So cute and fun with the colors and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, LOVE it! What a great card for your ladybug! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is a fun swirl...I'm trying to increase the pretty sentiments to my stash. The entire card is sooooo Spring-y and adorable....perfect CAS card...sooooo attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sue! This is SUCH a sweet card, with awesome DPs paired together to match your lady bug's attire. Cannot believe all those dots! I can never think to coordinate things like that. Your card is delightful, cheery, happy and brought a big smile to my heart. Thank you, dear friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy -love those yellow buttons with the black!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I love the red, black, and white color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...I would love to hear from you!