Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #62- PB Halloween

This was a fast and easy challenge. I have been trying to get to this PB stamp before Halloween is over and this stamp fit so well with Beate's Challenge here.

The little owl and the little peeking green bird are 3D also. I used my Martha slime and bat punches.

There is a story to this card...but in the end, the trick to this card is that it opens backwards! (it didn't start out this way LOL) I decided to change the papers around after I had already adhered them, so instead of wasting the messed up black card stock, I decided to make the card opening the wrong way and use the TRICKS sentiment.

Stamps:Penny Black night things 3714H, Studio G sentiment

Cardstock: Black, All Debbee Mumm DP

Ink: Black and Prisma pencils

Misc: Circle Nesties, Martha Punches

Pin It!

7 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Fun...that goopy punch is perfect here (you're so smart!).

Carolyn Bounds said...

Wonderfully sweet Halloween card!!! You are so creative!!! It never would have occurred to me to have the card open backwards and use the "trick" sentiment:O} I would have started from scratch. So much for working smarter...not harder.

Hugs!
Carolyn

Ps. I left you a little something on my blog. When you have a chance, stop in and have a look:o)

Unknown said...

This is adorable. Glad you got the card. lol. Sorry again for that little mishap! I love that drippy goo punch. I need to try to find that... :)

Kerry D-C said...

heehee! Clever Gal!
Fun and Festive card!!
oooh...aaahh...you have the elusive goo/slime punch!

Ila said...

Fabulous Spook card!! and what a great idea you had to make it into a Trick card!!..Hugs, Ila

Beate said...

Oh...that is so stinking cute!
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Curt in Indy said...

Ingenious save! What a super great idea! You are not only talented, you are quite the smart cookie! Best, Curt

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...