Thursday, October 16, 2008

Techno Challenge #39 Spooky Snoopy

Here is my entry to the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #39.

I enjoyed this sketch...simple and quick! I am frantically trying to get through all my Halloween stamps before next Friday HA!

Here is another Peanuts stamp...gotta love Snoopy.

Stamps: Spooky Snoopy D1086. Studio G sentiment

Cardstock: DCWV purple, SU red, grey and black

Ink: Black and SU markers to color image

Misc: Cuttlebug web folder, hole punch, misc ribbon, Martha Stewart bat punch, SU! window word punch, circle nestabilities

Pin It!

10 comments:

MJ said...

How CUTE! I love snoopy and this is perfect. Great layout to show off that cb folder. Love it. Great job, thanks for playing.

Jenny Gropp said...

Snoopy is toooo cute. I have never seen a Snoopy stamp before-- Love the CB background in black.

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Susie!
I have been loving all of your Halloween cards!! You are just too creative! I am always anxiously awaiting your next blog entry.
Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Susie! I love it...sooo... cute it is!
Add some new Cole pics when you get a chance!
Katie

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet...love Snoopy with that BG!

Curt in Indy said...

Sue, this is one of my favs that you have done! That Cuttlebug background is so perfect! Best, Curt

Kerry D-C said...

Spooktacular!! I love it!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Way too cute! Snoopy is terribly spooky...not...he's just terribly cute! Love the cuttlebug background!

Kristine said...

=) SUPER CUTE, Sue!! Love Snoopy, and it's so good to see him for Halloween! :) Have a great week.

Kristine said...

So, btw...I just added the "followers" widget on my blog, and YOU were actually my first follower, but you haven't added the widget to YOUR own blog?!! Hmmm, *scratching head* :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...