Thursday, October 21, 2021

Silhouette Halloween Peanuts card


 I used some fun vintage Peanuts stamps along with a teeny Mama Elephant kitty and a Lawn Fawn embossed sentiment to make this 'spooky' shaker card. I also used the cut file Happy Halloween Square Frame from the Silhouette Store for the top of my card.  The background paper is some older Authentique paper and I used a clear stamp liner for my window because that's all I had! I also used some of the Darice adhesive strips to make my shaker and that worked slick. I added silver stars in my shaker. 

Just love my vintage stamps and happy to have had some time to use them this Halloween. 


 Sue 

Pin It!

7 comments:

Lee said...

Love your card,so cute Peanuts has always been a fav of mine.Great detail too.xx

Sandra H said...

This is fabulous it truly has got style x

Denise Bryant said...

This is so cute! I love the fun stamps you used! The frame is fabulous too!

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the Peanut characters
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖

creationsnz said...

Always nice to see some older stamps again (We all have oldies but goodies). A wonderful scene and I see you made it shaker as well! CarolG

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, this is so cute! I love the background you created for the darling characters!

Bunny said...

Snoopy! Oh how I love this. It brings back childhood memories. [Bunny]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...