Saturday, October 23, 2021

Silhouette Halloween Bootastic Motion Card



Happy Halloween!





Silhouette cut file

I made these two cards with this flying bat motion card. The little trick or treaters and the sentiment are from an older Mama Elephant Halloween set. The little pumpkins are from the My Favorite Things Harvest Mouse set (2015).  



The second card I made for a friend and her family. I don't know what I did with the cover, but I am sure it's a Paper Smooches set but I cant find the package.  I added the family onto wobbles so this card has lots of action!!! 

 Sue 


Pin It!

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Happy Halloween your card is so sweet x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, ha! Way fun! They'll love the flying bat. The family will get a kick out of their personalized card. I have a darling little punkin' mouse sitting on my table and I love him. Thank you!

Bunny said...

Both are so cute. I love the wobblers. [Bunny]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...